I am dedicated to helping people heal their DNA by bridging the gap between energetic and physical medicine!
The purpose of this ebook is to be apart of reawakening the world to ancient ways of healing yourself. Coming back to nature is our focus. Staying on top of our health in a balanced way is essential. It's important to be open and aware to the energetic/emotional (energy in motion) side of healing. Our emotions can cultivate energy or drain energy from our bodies. Stress from emotions we internalize can cause just as much cellular damage as the stress from an acidic diet.
Everyday, we have the power to take responsibility for the energy we allow in and around us, just as much as the foods we allow into our bodies. After all, our physical and energetic bodies are one, although often times we may loose sight of that. Our emotions serve as a communication bridge between our spirit and our physical vessels. When disease takes over in our bodies, most of the time you will find your chakras aren't functioning properly, you're off balance spiritually, and lacking in self care.
That is where this ebook comes in to assist in Bridging The Gap on your healing journey.
What you'll learn:
•How to make your own herbal medicine and oils
•Which herbs and foods correspond to our chakras and the organs they impact
•Meditation and Breathing Techniques for stress and centering.
This is an eBook. After purchasing, Bridging the Gap will be sent to you via email.
Use Code: “FREEHERBS” at checkout!
Here are descriptions of the FREE herbs we have available to go along with the purchase of your eBook!
- Echinacea is widely known as an herb that helps to relieve symptoms associated with the common cold. Not only can it help significantly reduce cold symptoms, it is also great at significantly boosting the immune system up in general, which could help to prevent cancerous cells from forming, reduce infection and also increase the production of white blood cells. If you are suffering from respiratory ailments or joint pain, its anti-inflammatory properties will also benefit you as they help to soothe mucus membranes and the irritation that joint pain can cause.
- Nettle leaf has been known to help with everything from joint issues, urinary problems, and allergies. You can find nettle in our Bones in Harmony blend for its benefits for osteoarthritis and joint pain. Nettle can be used for children and adults for a number of nutritional and health benefits.
- Horsetail can help eliminate toxins from the body at a very fast rate. This in turn helps speed up metabolism and may aid in weight loss. Horsetail is also extremely beneficial for the health of your nails and skin, and promotes hair growth. If you experience painful swelling and inflammation in your body on a regular basis due to arthritis, injury, gout, or other health conditions. Adding Horsetail to your self care regime can be a great addition. Horsetail's anti-inflammatory and analgesic compounds can quickly alleviate discomfort and get you back on your feet. This herb naturally has high amounts of silicon, silicon is a key element in protecting bone mineral density. If you suffer from bone degradation adding horsetail can be extremely beneficial by slowing down the process. Horsetail also has high amounts of silica which helps fix calcium in the body so that it can store this essential mineral in higher quantities.
- Peppermint relieves indigestion, supports lung health and respiratory function and is a great aide to dental health due to its ability to fight plaque and support gum health. This herb also provides relief for headaches, while also reducing stress and anxiety.
- Chamomile is a soothing herb that reduces anxiety and depression, as well as reduces inflammation in the body. For the skin, this herb helps to soothe and heal skin irritations such as eczema. It's no surprise that it also helps wounds heal faster! If you are suffering from insomnia, Chamomile is a great herb to drink before bed.
- Damiana is useful for male and female sexual health. It’s been used as an antidepressant and also relieving anxiety. It’s also great for digestive health.
- Vervain is known for its benefits of easing menstrual cramps, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- Lavender has been known to protect against diabetes symptoms, improve brain function, help heal burns and wounds, improve sleep, restore skin complexion and reduce acne, relieving headaches.
- Oatstraw is a calcium rich herb that to helps mends bones and strengthen teeth by stimulating cell growth.
- Senna leaf is known as a natural herbal Laxative. It is used to treat constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), hemorrhoids, and weight loss. You can also use this herb to help rid the body of intestinal worms, boost immunity, prevent bad breathe, and promote respiratory health. This herb should not be taken for a long period of time and instead used for temporary relief on and off.
Didn’t find an herb you’d like to try? ANY of our herbal infusions on our site can be used!